This week's challenge at Shopping our Stash is all about animal antics - Images of animals doing human type activities. I chose bunnies figure skating...not something you would find in nature, but so cute either way. Play along with us this week, will you?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Super cute, great design.
Ok so I knew that New Jersey bunnies did not figure skate irl, but I sort of thought Winnepegian bunnies miiiiiight... (LOL!) Those guys are adorable and I love the beautiful background of watercolor, splatters and sequings!!! Such an awesome inspiration for our "Animal Antics" challenge at Shopping Our Stash!
So dang cute!! That little skating duo might just be heading to the olympics!! LOL Way to go shopping your stash and inspiring those who decide to play along with our "Animal Antics" challenge over at SOS!!
Very talented bunnies and I like that icy look. Great card.
Post a Comment