Saturday, December 23, 2023

SOSS - my first post here :) J is for Jessi

 Hello all... I am a newbie here on the design team for The Sisterhood of the Snarky Stampers and excited to join in.  This challenge is about my friend Jessi, whom I miss dearly.  We used to chat for hours and were going on a lot of the same medical journey at the same time.  Mine worked out a lot better than hers and it gets me every time I think of her how maybe it could have turned out differently for her.  Anyhow...let's get to a card that reminds or represents her.  This is mine:




5 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Welcome, welcome, welcome - it's so good to have you join the team, Deena! You've captured Jessi to perfection with this card. She really was one special lady wasn't she. Happy Christmas my dear, sistah! Jo x

Donna said...

Welcome to the sisterhood sassy pants!!
That card, I have all the ♡ for your Jessi inspired card.
That image, the hair colour - you rocked it sistah ♡

JulieP said...

Welcome Deena!!! I'm excited to get to know you. I never knew Jessi but this pink haired lady seems absolutely perfect for her tribute. Such a fun card!

Barbara Godden said...

your card is perfection, captures the tribute to a T. fabulous card. and Welcome to the Sisterhood.

Chris Dring said...

Welcome to the Sisterhood! Your card is absolutely perfect for Jessi's tribute!