Friday, March 5, 2010

project 365 #50 - Cupcake girls

okay...I think I am done with green cards now...I just can't take it any more! March needs to be over quick so that the only green I see is grass! Just some simple birthday cards to add to the collection...always need birthday cards and this is one of those stamps I picked up at the ScrapYard last weekend....they also sell the cool ribbon slides...yippee...gotta love that bling! I am putting them up in the following challenges and then heading off to bed...too tired to type any more tonight! 365 Cards day 2 - blue, dark brown, white, red and caramel: http://365cards.blogspot.com/ Doodle Palace - birthday card with ribbon:http://doodlepalace.blogspot.com/ Creative Card Crew - Celebrations: http://creativecardcrew.blogspot.com/ All that scraps - dots and stripes: http://atsblog.typepad.com/wednesdayschallenge/ Stampin Royalty - inspiration card colours: http://www.stampinroyalty.blogspot.com/ Tellen's place #8 - bling it on: http://tellensplace.blogspot.com/ Gingersnaps - Celebrations: http://gingersnapcreations.blogspot.com/ Shirley's 2 Girls -Green: http://s2gpapercraftingcontest.blogspot.com/ Our Creative Corner - the sketch: http://www.ourcreativecorner6.blogspot.com/ Cute Card Thursday 102 - Green: http://cutecardthursday.blogspot.com/ Hope you like them...play along too...goodnight!

29 comments:

crafterGM said...

What a cute Birthday card. Thanks for playing at Doodle Palace Thanks Gloria M.

Georgia said...

I'm getting tired of green, too! However, I never get tired of cupcakes!! Cute cards. Thanks for joining us this week at S2G Twisted Thursday!

Amy said...

Super cute birthday card, your coloring is fantastic! Thanks for joining us at the ATS Challenge this week!

Debbie said...

LOL! I'm just getting started with green! Cute card and love the cupcakes! Thanks for playing with us over at shirleys2girls Twisted Thursday!

Annette Bowes said...

Hi Deena, such yummy cupcake cards, lovely layout, thanks for joining us at Doodle Palace, take careX:)

Joycelyn Pelkey said...

WOW!!! You really pulled those challenges together...these are FABULOUS!!! Thanks for playing along with the OCC!

Cat said...

Such cute cards! Thanks so much for entering my challenge at Doodle Palace this week and also at S2G!

Ange McKay, North Shore Stamper said...

Great card and the polka dots are so perfect for the inspiration! Thanks so much for playing with us at Stampin' Royalty!

Jane Wetzel said...

sweet! glad you joined us at s2g!

Heather said...

I'll never catch up,, another great card.

Anonymous said...

Very cute cupcake cards! Thanks for playing the Gingersnap Creations Celebrate Challenge!

Deanne Clarke said...

Cute! Great job on the card! Thanks for participating in the S2G challenge! I also have to say that I love that stamp you used too!!! I'm on the Annabelle Stamps DT and I have that stamp and love it!!!

Joynana said...

What a cute card. Love the bling. Thanks for joining us at Tellen's Place.

Leann said...

These are gorgeous!
Thanks for joining us on CCT :)
Hugs x

Audrey said...

Too cute! those cupcakes look good enough to eat!
Thanks for joining us at Doodle Palace.

Gloria Stengel said...

Super cute, even if they are green. hee hee Thanks for playing at 365 Cards.

Ann English said...

...and I never tire of green-so many shades! Your cards are terrific! Thanks for playing at S2G.

Pam said...

Cute, cute, cute - fab card design!!

Pauline C said...

Great fun card. Thanks for joining in this week's CCC celebrations - why not pop over to my blog, leave a comment and a link to enter my DT blog candy?
Pauline x

Do What You Love said...

What a delicious card and super cute image! I love that bling buckle you put the ribbon through; so clever! Thanks for playing along with us at Tellen's Place! ;D

Anne said...

What a fun bunch of cards you've made :)

Thanks for playing along at Shirleys2Girls :)

Jeannie said...

Luv that bling and thanks so much for joining us at Shirley's 2 Girls!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Unknown said...

what festive cards! Glad you joined us at S2G, hope to see you next week!

Sabriena Satchwell said...

What a great take on the inspiration picture.
Thanks so much for playing with us this week at Stampin’ Royalty!

Michelle B said...

Very cute cards...The image is so sweet! Love the bling... Thank you for joining us at Tellen's Place this week.

Hugs,
Michelle B.

blackdragon said...

Beautiful cards... thank you for joining us at Tellens place this week.
lynx

Doodle Palace said...

Deena, you are a WINNER at Doodle Palace this week!! Please contact us about your 2 FREE images and your Guest Designer Spot!!! doodlepalacedesigns@yahoo.com

Dee and Robin

Gina Lindsay said...

I love that ribbon slide, great cards! Thanks for playing along with S2G's Twisted Thursday, hope to see you again this week!

My Creative Outlet by Janna said...

Very fun! I love them! Thanks for joining the celebration at CCC!

Janna :)