Sunday, April 25, 2010

Project 365 #71 - bag purse

This is the little paper bag purse that we made in our class at the crop yesterday. It is cute and super easy to make...I can see myself using these for the girls and their friends on sleep over nights filled with penny candies or teddy grahams...so many possibilities! I am entering it in the following challenges: Shirley's 2 girls: sprink with flowers: http://s2gpapercraftingcontest.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

Jeannie said...

This is just so sweet! Thanks so much for joining us for Twisted Thursday at Shirley's 2 Girls!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Ann English said...

Oh, Deena-love this! So glad to see you here! Thank you for joining us at Shirleys2Girls for Twisted Thursday!

Lisa said...

I really like the paper!! Thank you for playing with Shirleys2Girls!

Cat said...

What a gorgeous purse! I LOVE 3D projects! Thanks for joining us at S2G this week!