I made these super cute cards with my new Penny Black stamps that I bought last weekend...I am entering them in the following challenge:
Allsorts: Penny Black: holiday card: http://pennyblackatallsorts.blogspot.com/
color dare: purple, green, pink and vanilla: http://colordare.blogspot.com/
bah humbug:presents: http://bah-humbug-christmas.blogspot.com/2010/10/challenge-42-presents.html

11 comments:
Hi Deena
You are right .. .. they are super cute!!
Love them both - especially how you have co-ordinated your rounded corners on the one on the left. Great colour choices too.
Thank you for sharing with Penny Black at Allsorts this month.
Love Jules xx
Hello Deena
Ohhhhhhhhhhhh I love your cards and you are right the images are super cute and adorable.
Fabulous design papers, and what a fantastic idea to round your corners.
Thank you so much for joining in our latest challange at Bah! Humbug!
irene
xxxx
Gorgeous cards Deena.I love how you have made to totally different cards using the same image. Great idea making the Tree Purple to co-ordinate with your papers.
Thank you for playing along in our challenge this month at Penny Black at Allsorts and we hope you will join us next time.
Shirley
Fab cards! The image is so cute.
Thanks for joining us at Penny Black at Allsorts and good luck!
Hugs
Maarit
Hi Deena
Two absoluitely gorgoues card using Mimi. Different colours, but both equally appealing.
Thank you so much for joining us again at Penny Black at Allsorts this month and good luck.
B x
I have Stampalot candy here
Great pair of cards fab colours you have matched them to your cards so well. Thank you for sharing with us at Pennyblack@Allsorts, xx Zoe
These are wonderful! Love that cute image and fabulous papers.
Thank you so much for sharing them with us at penny black @ all sorts, good luck with the drawing and hope to see your creations again soon!
Lovely cards Deena. Thank you for sharing with us at Bah! Humbug!
Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx
Max's Craft Creations
Bah! Humbug! Challenges DT
Lovely work! Thank you for joining the Penny Black at Allsorts challenge and good luck.
Very cute cards - love how different they look with the different papers. Thanks for playing along with the Color Dare.
So sweet and lovely cards!
Thanks for sharing this with us at Penny Black @ Allsorts and good luck;-))Mervi
Post a Comment