I decided to jump in on the opus gluei challenge:http://opus-gluei.blogspot.com/ with a "Manly" type card...a good break from the bazillion christmas projects i have been doing...these are nothing special, but kind of cheeky...get it? ha ha..it's late and snowing, that leads to the bad humour....so the phrases that went with these ones are "no cracks about your age...promise" and on the inside it says "bummer" and the other one is "birthdays are like wedgies, they just keep creeping up on you"...gotta love the funny birthday cards, even if the embellishing is weak....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Okay. This made me almost spit out my coffee. It's hilarious. I love it. Great card. Thanks for playing with us at OPUS GLUEI. I just love seeing all of your creations.
I think these are great! I love humor and puns, so this makes me smile! Besides, birthdays are perfect for making cracks (hee hee) and these do so in such a lighthearted manner!
Thank you for participating with us at Opus Gluei!
Post a Comment