these are the house mouse cards that i made for the opus gluei challenge this week:http://opus-gluei.blogspot.com/
...trick or treat, smell my feet....the cookie is the treat...the mouse eating them on santa is the trick, and i can smell those little feet all the way from here!
and for the raise the bar challeng: show us your curves: http://raisethebarchallenge.blogspot.com/
Everybody Art: non- traditional Christmas:http://everybody-art-challenge.blogspot.com/
I hope you like them....i thought they turned out okay in the non traditional christmas colours of orange, green and blue.

5 comments:
Great card, love that die cut! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Raise the Bar this week.
I like these very much - the coloring is amazing and the image makes you smile. The treat factor definitely is there! Thank you for participating with us at Opus Gluei.
BTW, I know what you mean about the small flower punches. When I got mine, I thought I was getting LARGE, Medium, and Small. Turns out they were teeny, small, and kind of Medium. I thought they'd be much larger. I may need to go back to the Uchida website and see if they have a GIGAMEGACOLLOSSAL punch! (lol)
Oh, and I nearly forgot - I think the use of non-traditional colors was pretty cool too!
beautiful christmas cards !! thanks for joining in our challenge.
hugs tina46
eac-team
Oh gorgeous card, beautiful details and adorable image.
luv
Debby
Post a Comment