Monday, January 3, 2011

2011 365 #001 - Wedding Card for Brad and Sheri

I made this card in my clean room :)...and I cleaned up after...that is a first for sure....made a couple of extras just in case...always like to have a few on hand for emergencies and my stock pile is quite low...I took a pic of the inside too cuz i just like that phrase...I also used three stamp sets...yippee...off to a good start this year! I am entering this card in the following challenges:
Opus Gluei - something new...I suppose a wedding and new life together would qualify:http://opus-gluei.blogspot.com/
Basic Gray Challenges: spots or dots: http://basicgreychallenges.blogspot.com/
thanks for looking and please join in the 365 challenge...no rules, just fun...check out the new year's day post for details...the more participants, the more ideas and connections!

10 comments:

Kerin said...

They're so beautiful! I have always loved that image. Thanks for playing along this week :)

Patti Chesky said...

Awesome card!!! Thanks for sharing your creation with us!

Rosemary said...

I am so envious of your clean and organized art studio, see - it's already paying dividends and giving you the time and creative mojo to enter our Opus Gluei challenge! Love the card design; very elegant and classy and the sentiment inside is wonderful!

Thank you for your participation with us at Opus Gluei!

Jana said...

Ooooooh. I love this card. It's so elegant and wonderful. And you cleaned up after yourself. Thunk. That was me hitting the floor. I think you are the first crafty gal I know to admit that "dirty" little secret. LOL. Thanks for playing with us at OPUS GLUEI.

Unknown said...

Beautiful card - I know they will love it! Thanks for playing this week!

Connie Babbert said...

So pretty...great job! They will love you!

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey! said...

Stunning!!!

Selene Kempton said...

Oh how rich and beautiful!

Jo Nevill said...

Gorgeous cards, so simple yet very elegant.

Thank you for joining us at BasicGrey Challenges this week and good luck !

Hugs,

Jo xxxx

Tara Godfrey said...

Oh such a lovely card...just perfect for the bride and groom! Love that you made a few extras too, that is a great idea! Beautiful BG papers too!
Thanks so much for joining us at BasicGrey Challenges!
Hugs,t