Friday, January 7, 2011

2011 365 #004 - wedding card

here is another quick card made from the rest of the scraps....boy, a couple of pieces of paper sure do go along way! I am entering it in the following challenges:

7 comments:

Rose said...

They're gorgeous!!! I think she'll love them :)

having a {me} day said...

Fabulous use of your scraps Deena, something that I need to do also! Thanks for joining us at c4e. keeleyxx

carol said...

love your card, super image, thanks for playing along with our challenge this week, x carol

pinky said...

Very pretty and elegant, just love that image. Thanks for joining us this week at C4E.

Michele Spera said...

Very Nice card, love the elegsnt feel of it:-) Thank you for joining us at C4E
XMichele S.

michele said...

fabulous card thanks for joining us at c4e this week hugs x

Andie's Space said...

Hi Deena,
What a gorgeous card. Love the colour scheme. Thanks for joining us at C4E.
Hugs,
Andie xx