okay, so I said I was done with the sympathy cards for Stonewall, but I changed my mind...I am allowed to do that you know!...my other three were all in the same colours and papers, so I thought I would switch it up a little. I used the sketch from Card Patterns : http://cardpatterns.blogspot.com/ ...I really liked this sketch and think I will be using it a lot more....simple but pretty and I think a birthday card may be calling my name with a giant cupcake on it, non? In real life, the flowers that were stamped and the one on the side are more of the same colours...but they look quite different in the picture...oh well....daylight here is almost gone...it is 4:30 after all....and coooollllldddd and cloudy...witner at it's best...great day for cardmaking...especially with two girls with full out fevers vegging in the livingroom in front of the t.v. and a husband studying his brains out for promotions...peace and quiet all around...
Saturday, January 15, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
ooooo this is very cool. I ADORE your color scheme!
Stunning card! You did a great job with the sketch!! Thanks for playing with us at Card Patterns!
Beautiful card, Deena! Thanks for joining us at Card Patterns!
So lovely! :)) These colours make me feel warm in this wintertime! :))
This would be a great card to offer comfort to someone, very well put together and the colors are rich but subdued (perfect for the theme of sympathy).
Now, treat yourself (when you are well) with something frivolous and playful!
Post a Comment