Wednesday, January 26, 2011

sick sick sick

We are all so sick here in the 'peg...supposedly we have the H3N2...not doing this ever again...we are all going for the flu shot next year no matter what...girls and hubby have it too, but not as bad...no blogging or paper crafts (or work for that fact) for more than a week....bites big time....but, here's to becoming healthy again! Can't wait to get back into everything...plus doing some laundry...well, okay, that can wait a little bit longer...

1 comment:

Rosemary said...

Deena - as kind as your offer is (to send me the flu virus so I can meet the first 10 lb milestone of weight loss), I simply can't ask you to go to all that trouble! (LOL)

Seriously, it does stink not to be able to play in your arts and crafts! Blech, you have to get well and SOON! I guess it is worse to have everybody in the home ill (I know, Captain Obvious here). Seriously though, I do hope you are all well soon and you can get back to having some creative time!

(the laundry can wait, it can ALWAYS wait)