Tuesday, February 15, 2011

2011 365 #031 - cupcake card

I made this card with some of the scraps from my valentine projects...I put some crystal effects on the cupcake part and sprinkled on some glitter...too bad pictures don't pick up the true sparkle that it has...I also put a pop dot under the icing while the crystal effects was still wet, so it looks 3-d in real life. I coloured it all with the copics and used the sucky distrezz it tool again, so now I can say I have used it twice!
I am entering this card in the following challenges:
Order of the Opus Gluei: feeling sketchy: http://opus-gluei.blogspot.com/
Paper Sundaes: pick your sundae topping: use at least two of the following: flowers, lace, distressing, pink: http://www.papersundaes.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Jana said...

What a sweet card. I LOVE that frosting. Mmmmm. Makes me want a cupcake for breakfast. We love your creations at OPUS GLUEI. Thanks so much for continuing to pllay with us. :-D

Rosemary said...

I'm to assume you don't care for the sucky distress tool? LOL

HOWEVER, your card is marvelous - I love the sparkle and the papers are all wonderful together - what a smile that card will bring to its recipient!