Sunday, February 6, 2011

2011 365 #22 - Gordie's valentine's card

I made this card for my Gordie for Valentine's day...he is my superhero after all...eeewww cheesy, I know....but I won this digital stamp from Stitchy Bear stamps and I couldn't resist...plus I was still using up scraps...might enter this one in the Stonewall Challenge too...It has their required stamp of the month on it...not sure though..kind of geeky
I am entering it in the following challenges:
Catered Crop : recipe challenge - I used the following ingredients: sentiment about love, copic markers, blue ink, ribbon, theme of love, hearts and swirls - http://cateredcrop.com/
The Crafty Pad: Love is in the air - http://thecraftypad.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

Linda McClain said...

Cute, cute, cute. I'm sure your superhero will love it. Thanks for playing along with Catered Crop.

aqualeiga said...

He he!! Great image, sure your OH will love it! Thanks so much for sharing with us at 'The Cradfty Pad' this week.....hope to see you again.

Hugs, from Ali x

~♥~The Navy Wife~♥~ said...

lol Oh this guy is a honey! Love the little pom poms! Good luck and thanks for playing along with us for Love is in the Air at the The Crafty Pad and we hope you can play along with us again next Sunday!. The Navy Wife

Rachel Hope said...

hee hee, so fun! Thanks for cooking it up with the Catered Crop recipe!