This is what is happening on my desk this week....making about 100 valentine's for my girls and my niece...cutting out the love bugs as we speak on the cricut...check out other workspaces here:
I love the Cricut! I bought one and didn't use it for the longest time now I use it a lot. The kids will love your Valentines! Thanks for sharing with us. Vickie #80
I have a husband and two gorgeous girls. I am completely addicted to scrapbooking, card making and paper crafts in general. I have been doing projects since I could hold a pair of scissors and don't plan on stopping any time soon. Now my girls are becoming addicted to it as well....
8 comments:
WOW, that's a serious looking machine there! I only have a Cuttlebug, which I love!
Cool, my desk is Valentiney this week also, TFS, Shaz,#108
WOW. You are the Valentine Queen. I bow down to you. If I can find the top of my desk, I want to set my cutter up too.
agree with jana - valentine queen, the cricit is great for this kind of stuff, great workspace, happy WOYWW, thank you for sharing, #9
Ah Deena, a real labour of love! How fun that y'all give out cards...it's all very limited and way too serious here!
I love the Cricut! I bought one and didn't use it for the longest time now I use it a lot. The kids will love your Valentines! Thanks for sharing with us. Vickie #80
Thanks for the peak and sharing, hugs Marjo #1
wow! What a big project! Thanks for the peek into your space. Star 125
Post a Comment