Saturday, September 17, 2011
2011 365 #131 - mousey birthday
the flowers on this card are just cut up circles of the scrap from the card...I added in some swirly gems, but they are kind of hard to see in the picture...I coloured in the little mice with my copic markers and discovered that the oval nestibilities fit very well into the lable die, wahoo...I made this cute little mouse card for the following challenges:
Let's capture these sketches - followed their fabulous sketch for this card...had to rotate it a little, but tried to keep as close to it as I could
BasicGrey challenges: brown and pink...I used the bittersweet line of paper which is one of my favorite lines of all time from them
Penny Black Saturday Challenge - friendship...what's more friendly than a group of micey friends bringing flowers and presents?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
eeek love this! So cute.
Very beautiful card with a very cute stamp!
super cute friendship card deena...thanks for joining in the fun this week at Penny Black Saturday...hugs kath xxx
Hi Deena
A great card.
Love your cute images and those gorgeous flowers!!
Thank you for sharing with Penny Black Saturday.
Love Jules xx
Fabulous card! I love what you did with the sketch!
Oh this is adorable and love those flowers.
luv
Debby
Post a Comment