Saturday, September 17, 2011
2011 365 #132 - 'tis the start of the season
Well, I finally caved and decided to start making my Christmas cards...I don't like to start them too soon because I am worried about jinxing our summer away...here the summer is so short and the winters are sooo long that I don't want to tempt the fates by making Christmas cards while it is warm outside...and then there was Wednesday morning...with frost...and not just a little, but have to go and find the window scraper kind cuz a credit card just wouldn't do...and then again on Thursday...only this time there was some ice added in and I figured "forget this" it's Christmas card time now! I used the sketch from Card patterns for this card and I used the photo inspiration from Christmas stampin all year long. I am also entering it in the Winter Wonderland challenge for a "girlie card" which had to have a girl on it...mine has two so I think it should work! Thanks for looking!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Deena, this is so pretty! If it is a digi image, you can also enter it at Jingle Belles :)
So cute. I love that LOTV image!
Good for you! Now you have a terrific card to add to your holiday stash!
Oh so cute! I can almost hear them sing!
Such a cute image! I'm thrilled that you joined us for our photo inspiration challenge this week over at Christmas Stampin' All Year Long!
Love this card Deena! What a sweet image! Thanks for playing along with CSAYL this week!
YOU are so funny! {I worry the same way!} Whatever happens, don't blame yourself if winter arrives early - HAVE YOU SEEN XMAS DECOR in stores, ALREADY! Give me a break! Regardless, your card is wonderful, and YOU have a leg up on the season, good girl! Thanks for sharing your delightful work with Card Patterns!
Post a Comment