I had a few spare minutes to squeeze in a card tonight and this is what I came up with. I followed the sketch from the Clean & Simple sketch challenge. The star is sparkly in real life but I am not sure if it is noticeable in the picture. I am also entering it in the following challenges:
Papertake weekly: creature comforts...a hedgehog is a creature if I have ever seen one
Less is more: anything goes - they are trying to get 1000 participants this week
Alphabet Challenge blog - Q - quick and simple...this card is one of the quickest I have done in a while
Now I am off to eat birthday cake with my hubby and my girls (well Fudgee Turtle Ice Cream Cake - cuz I just don't like real cake and I get to have what I like on my birthday!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Great image and that paper with the feint script is lovley!
Thanks so much for helping in our attempt at 1000 entries for our challenge this week.
Chrissie
"Less is More"
Lovely card - I love to see quick and simple Christmas cards cos we all need so many of them!
Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog!
Sheena
xxx
Super card, love the way you have stamped onto the DP
Thank you for helping us with our target of 1000 entries
Mandi
LIM
Gorgeous CAS card with lovely image and colors. Thank you for joining us at Papertake Weekly :)
Post a Comment