Saturday, December 31, 2011

2011 365 #192 - santa and reindeer - happy new year too

Happy New Years Eve everyone...hope everybody has a safe and happy celebration tonight...we are just staying in with movies and finger food and doing not much of anything (just the way we seem to like it)...normally it is go go go all the time, so it is nice to just have an evening of nothing...look forward to it every year...and with that, another project 365 comes to a close...I got lots done this year...in my opinion anyway...and it will all start again tomorrow...yippee...if you want to join in too, just leave a comment on this post and I can link you up in the sidebar...the more the merrier when it comes to participating...remember, there are no rules...just a push to get you to take your stuff out of the packages and actually use it...my goal this year is 365 different projects and hopefully completing 1000 paper projects in total...that was my goal last year too, but I only made it to the 500 mark...just too busy to get much more than that done...but not this year....starting right away and making a plan....I will get the mark this year...come on out and join in the fun, will ya?  The project above were done at our stamp club...aren't they cute? 

No comments: