Sunday, December 18, 2011
opus gluei - white Christmas - 2011 #188
The Poohbahs over at the Opus Gluei this week are asking us to do a white Christmas project...everyone from around here would normally roll their eyes at the fairy tale of a nice white Christmas...we are in for a treat this year, as we are having a Christmas that is not, I repeat, not going to be all that white...this is not normal and I am totally not complaining....it has been gorgeous out and can stay that way for the whole winter if it likes...hopefully this card will not jinx the way the weather has been treating us...I made this tree out of felt, but I am not sure if you can tell by the picture...I sewed all of these vintage buttons on it and added some beads...then I inked the doily and added some background paper on the tree, because it was blending in just a little too much...come on out and play with us, won't you?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I love that you decorated your tree with buttons. It's so very pretty. I am crossing my fingers that your Christmas will get no whiter than it already is.
What an exquisite card - your tree and those gorgeous buttons on it are such a great touch and the doily makes it POP! I would welcome just a tiny little dusting of snow but I guess I'd be just as happy to be without if it were the norm around here. So, I hope you get your untraditional Christmas weather, my friend!
This is such a special card, Deena. We're having the same "winter" as you, it's weird, isn't it? I hope Santa can still land on the rooftops....
Beautiful Deena, and button heaven!
Merry Christmas to you my lovely :-)
Gini
xx
Post a Comment