Tuesday, March 6, 2012
2012 365 #73 - sprinkled with fun
I think I got all of the themes for this weeks challenge over at Shopping our Stash on one card...dry embossing around the edges of the image (however very faint in the picture) and on the flag, heat embossing on the cupcake top (sprinkles) and bottom (music notes) and a meljens image...plus I popped out all the pieces with my stylus to make them more rounded (I double layered the image), so it looks really cool in real life...and used all scraps too...which is the best part...so come on over and join us this week...pull out those old and neglected embossing tools and lets see what you can do!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Cute, Deena! I have been thinking of pulling out these BG papers recently...great minds, right? I adore cupcake cards; and all things *Deena* :)
It looks cool on the blog too and I love the happy style of this! really sweet
Great dimension in this and it's so happy!
Post a Comment