Wednesday, February 29, 2012
2012 365 #72 - santa's list
The Jingle Belles challenge this week is use a sticker...this is probably the oldest set of stickers that I had laying around - I got them at least 10 years ago cuz I just thought they were so cool...the buttons are also stickers, so I got a two fer one on this card...all the papers were in the scrap bucket...another bonus!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Don't you love when those *vintage* products finally find a home ... and I love that red trim across the bottom ... so very glad you joined us at jingle belles.
This is so wonderful, Deena! Brings back memories., And button stickers? Who knew?
That is a really cool stocker...and the button stickers too! I love that gorgeous red trim at the bottom; fab card, Deena!
i have to confess it took me a minute to realize that "photograph" is a sticker... HOW COOOOOOL is that thing, and perfect for this card! i would NEVER have guessed the buttons were, as well. you have SO ROCKED THIS!!! <3
Post a Comment