Tuesday, February 28, 2012
2012 365 #67 - SOS challenge #41 - good day
this week at Shopping our Stash the challenge is use a sentiment or a Bugaboo image...I did both cuz that is just the way I am...I love this sentiment...it really can re-focus you on a bad day! - or just make you giggle cuz it is just that much fun....so why don't you break out some of the sentiment stamps you have lying around and show us what you can do...by the way, this card is made with 100% scraps, an old digi image that has never been printed and a stamp that hasn't been used in at least 2 years...wahoo on the stash using...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
yes, that is pretty much how i evaluate a "good day" as well, lol! :)
love♥LOVE♥looooove this card miss deena: love the sentiment, the image, the papers you've chosen, and especially those cool buttons! plus i mostly love that it's entirely scraps and stash... MOST CLEVER you are!!! ♥
This bugaboo image is adorable and your card in bright primary colors makes it even more so!
What a wonderful, whimsical and cute card! I love everything about this adorable creation!
Post a Comment