Wednesday, February 15, 2012

2012 365 #60 - all buttoned up


I am still keeping in pace with the Jingle Belles Challenge...it is a real challenge for me as I only like making Christmas cards in August and September, but they are such fun girls to play along with that I figured I am going to make my best effort to be a joiner this year...their challenge this week is all buttoned up...I followed the sketch from Tuesday morning sketches for the card...I think it turned out kind of cute and I am pretty sure I got all the twists that were required...much better than my crazy metal card for SOS this week...I am glad to be back on track with something more "me"...

10 comments:

SmilynStef said...

Those buttons work perfectly with your glittery polka dots ... love the texture of the twines too ... so glad you're joining us at jingle belles this year.

lauren bergold said...

oh hooray, i am glad you are playing along, i look forward to seeing A DEENA (xmas) CARD every week!!! :)

and this one is of course the most AWESOME use of those fabulous & colorful buttons... plus a totally great way to incorporate that gorgeous twine... and just all-round holiday ♥FUN♥!!!

(ps: i still say i loved the "crazy metal" card tho!!!!!!!) :) :) :)

Cheryl said...

Your card is adorable! I love the raffia and fuzzy yarn and your buttons are fab. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches this week!

Cindy Beland said...

Your card is soooo ADORABLE!AWESOME job with it!!!:)

Melissa Craig said...

Very sweet Christmas card! Thanks for joining us at Tuesay Morning Sketches.

Marie said...

What an adorable Christmas card. I think you met all the requirements. Love the buttons! Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Marie Bingaman said...

Well, this is dang cute! I love the color combo! :)

Marianne said...

Oh, your buttons are gorgeous. Reminds me of those pastel-coloured peppermint sweets I loved when I was little. Also love the different textures and the glitter dots. Still working on my TMS card, but at least I've already got 1 JB card finished...

Kathy said...

This is cute. Love the buttons down the side panel. Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches this week.

Theresa said...

So very darling. Love the buttons. Thanks for joining in this week's challenge at Tuesday Morning Sketches.