Sunday, February 5, 2012

2012 365 #46 - Hello friend


I made this card following the Tuesday Morning Sketches.  I am entering it in the Crafty Pad challenge for spring colours and the Send a Smile 4 Kids Challenge anything goes.  Thanks for looking.

7 comments:

~♥~The Navy Wife~♥~ said...

Oh how sweet is this! I love the image and the sentiment and the colors in the DP are so bright and refreshing :) Thank you so much for sharing and playing along in the Spring Colors challenge at The Crafty Pad this week. We also have a DT Call on the moment if you are interested in applying :)

Karen Hasheck said...

What a sweet card for a child! Love the image and all the special details. Thanks for sharing it with us at Send a Smile 4 Kids.

Electra said...

This is adorable. I love the plaid paper.

Dawn said...

Thanks for playing along with us at The crafty Pad this week in our Spring Colours Challenge!Your card is just wonderful!
Good Luck
Hugs
Dawn xx
PS Don't forget we currently have a DT call running!

auntbeespickles said...

Hi Deena, this is just totally adorable! I so love Bugaboo stamps! They are all so sweet! Thanks for joining us over at the Send A Smile 4 Kids challenge. Good luck and I hope you will come back and play again with us!
Hugs, Sarah
Send A Smile 4 Kids Design Team

Stephanie aka Nerdette said...

oooh, love that die cut border. Super cute project, must check out that stamp company. Great work.

Thanks for joining the Send a Smile 4 Kids Challenge & good luck!

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

Love your adorable image with your border along with the beautiful DP's! Thanks for sharing your beautiful creation with us this week @ SAS 4 Kids :)