Sunday, February 5, 2012
2012 365 #45 be my valentine
I made this card for the hubby for Valentine's day...I don't usually make a card for us for this occasion, but I have had this stamp for years and she has never seen ink, so I thought today would be as good a time as any...I used the sketch from CPS card sketches day 8 and I am entering it in the Paper Sundaes Clean and simple challenge , Totally Stampalicious Clean and Simple challenge and the Catered Crop I heart recipe swap as well...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
LOVE her sassy dress and shoes. What a sweet card with the perfect patterned paper and bling on the heart! Thanks for playing the CPS Sketch Anniversary Day 8!
I love that ribbon!! Where did you get it?
I think it came from michaels but might have been the scrapyard in stonewall?
I love the image it is very cute and simple. The ribbon at the bottom is a awesome touch! Thanks for playing with Paper Sundaes and hope to see you play again!
So cute! What a fun image!
I’m stopping by from the Catered Crop.
~Cheryl~
**Check out my February Blog Candy**
Post a Comment