Saturday, February 18, 2012

2012 365 #62 - lemonade stand



I was going through my paper closet for some supplies for another challenge and I came across these pictures from quite a few summers ago...my little girlies look sooo little in these pictures...hard to believe the oldest one is 12 now...feeling a little nostalgic at how cute they were, I decided I was going to scrap these pictures tonight...they were not going to go back in the closet...I used the sketch from Artful Delight and I think the pictures worked perfectly for it...except that I had to flip the sketch on its side to make them fit properly...

2 comments:

artfuldelight said...

Fabulous LO!! I like how you flipped the sketch to work with your pictures, it turned out wonderful! Thank you for playing along with Artful Delight this month!! :-)

June Houck said...

Oh, I love that you rotated this sketch! lovely, fun, and inspiring. I am so glad you joined us at Artful Delight.