Saturday, February 4, 2012
2012 365 #44 - micey day
I made this card using the CPS card sketch for day #7 - I was so excited to see this sketch as one of their challenges as I loved using it at Christmas time....it was such a fun and universal sketch that can be good for so many occasions....I am also going to enter it in the Allsorts free and easy challenge.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
A real cute card. Thank you so much for entering our FREE & EASY challenge at ALLSORTS this week, good luck & hope you’ll join us again!
Hugz Fleur xXx
So cute! Thanks for following my blog...I'm returning the favor!
Love this! Thanks so much for playing! Your card is BEAUTIFUL! Hugs!
"Micey" :-)) I'm assuming you made that ribbon flower-it's delightful!
This is adorable! I especially like the rolled fabric flower.
Wow, that rolled flower is fabulous and I also think the sketch is eyecatching. Thank you for entering your design into the ALLSORTS CHALLENGE this week. Good Luck! JO X
Post a Comment