I made this card for one of Emily's friends who broke her leg this week...thought she could use a bit of a cheerup. I followed the sketch from CPS card sketches for it.
Carla, the stamp is an oldie (from 1999) from inkadinakdo that I got at Michael's years ago....with the way they change stock, you might still be able to get it there ;)
I have a husband and two gorgeous girls. I am completely addicted to scrapbooking, card making and paper crafts in general. I have been doing projects since I could hold a pair of scissors and don't plan on stopping any time soon. Now my girls are becoming addicted to it as well....
5 comments:
Very cute card!! Thanks for playing along with CPS sketch 254!!
Isn't that sweet! Just plain cute and a great use of the CPS sketch.
Who wouldn't cheer up getting a cute card like this?
oh this is soo cute! What is that cute mousey stamp?
Carla, the stamp is an oldie (from 1999) from inkadinakdo that I got at Michael's years ago....with the way they change stock, you might still be able to get it there ;)
Post a Comment