Sunday, February 26, 2012

2012 365 #68 - That's the ticket


The Poohbahs set the challenge of That's The Ticket this week over at the Opus Gluei...and I took the challenge full force.... I made my own ticket and did the rip ticket look underneath...I also snuck out and bought the ticket paper yesterday from my LSS...shhh...not buying stuff ...bwah ha ha hahhha hha...hopefully I finally achieved some masculinity in this card...it finally looks boyish...that was a long road of lacking testosterone cards to get to this one...but I think I am finally there!  Come on out and show us your ticket...hopefully not a speeding ticket though...don't want to see those!

8 comments:

Jana said...

What a wonderful card for a Happy Day greeting. I LOVE the masculine look to it. That ticket paper was a must, and therefore doesn't count in the "no buy" category. I LOVE this card.

Julia Dunnit said...

Great card Deena, I hadn't noticed specially bought paper, I just took a look and thought to remember this as a gretcard for a boy man.
And here's some news;you were right about the dishwasher situation at the Dunnit house, and your name came out often at fora prize! So, if you aren't scared, please let me have your address!
Juliadunnit@me.com

Kristen H said...

What fun paper! This is really cool! I love how the text has a ticket look.. it is all very wonderful!
Have a great week!

Rosemary said...

I won't snitch on you about the ticket paper, you "needed" it, yeah, that's right! It reinforces the fun theme of your card, so I think it was a worthwhile investment! Loving the tickets you made and while this has a definite masculine edge to it, I could see using it for a female as well.

(oh and NO speeding tickets, yikes)

CarlaKH said...

What a cool card! Love the colors too.

Gini said...

New stash buying is fine if you use it straight away - so your conscience is clean.
Fabulous design and the colours are really wowsville :-)
Gini
xx

Patrice said...

Love the colors you chose!

Nicole said...

love the my minds eye paper! great card!