This week's challenge at the Opus Gluei is a free for all challenge - do anything, just play along! I love these kind of challenges...the pressure is off and I can make whatever I fancy! I got this new stamp set just before Christmas and have been itching to use it...so much fun...of course Christmas and then the stomach flu for my girls (had to cancel my oldest's 13th birthday party an hour before it was to start - or it would have been a barfday party) got in the way of my creativity, but everyone seems sort of back on track today so I got it done at last! Hope everyone had some wonderful holiday time and to a fabulous new year on the way!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
hehe love that image and sentiment....sorry to hear the sickies visited your family- hope all is well now!
Love, love, love the sentiment on this! Just don't share those totals with my DH!! Wonderful card!
Hoping that your family is happy and healthy in 2013!
This card is hilarious and so very "Deena"! Happy New Year girlfriend!
The sentiment in your card is "priceless." LOL! Have a Happy New Year, Deena!
Post a Comment