| Deena |
This week's challenge at Shopping our Stash is to use geometric patterns...I am totally addicted to using hexagons right now, but several design team members also had the same idea, so I switched it up a little...I thought I would go all geometry on you and use a bunch of parallelograms...yeah, that's right, I said it....geometry rules ;) Come and play with us, won't you?

6 comments:
*points finger*
YOU! kicked this challenge's butt. That ruffled ribbon...but mostly the parallelograms. Sheesh!
PARRALELLOGRAMS!!!!!! that stack up to make a band of super-colorful & ohhhhhhhhh sooooo trendy chevrons! you, missus, are a GENIUS!!!!!!!! :) :) :)
Love this, very inventive with the little bird on top. Too cute. Keep smiling and creating
This is better than any geometry class I was ever in! Your papers are so pretty and I LOVE the design!!
I love this card Deena - you have done a fantastic job.
This is gorgeous!
Post a Comment