Sunday, October 6, 2013

#62 - Autumn Harvest

This week is my challenge at the Order of the Opus Gluei and I challenge everyone to pull out their fruity supplies and get to work.  I did a card for Thanksgiving (in Canada it is next weekend)...and I can't wait for turkey and gravy and stuffing and veggies of all sorts!...Bring it on (oh, by the way, did I mention that when I make turkey, I wrap it in bacon before cooking it?  oh yeah...that's right. I said it....BACON...mmmmm drooling on the keyboard now...get crafting!

2 comments:

Sammy said...

Oh this is really lovely! I love the colours and all the gorgeous detail. Thanksgiving is another of those holidays we don't celebrate here in the UK, but I actually think it would be nice if we did! x

Margaret said...

Turkey wrapped in bacon???? ohh... I still have to wait a month before we have our Thanksgiving!
Your card is wonderful with the fun banners and the great hayrides piece!