This week's challenge at Shopping our Stash is to do a halloween project or use black and orange...I chose black and oranget as I had this paper lying around and I just got the background for this butterfly...loving it as the outline is so nice and dainty but it was sure lacking without the background...had to break down and buy it...play along this week, won't you?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
oh ♥WOW♥ that is sooooo gorgeous i think you are kinda making *ME* need those dies, too!!! well done, missus!!! :)
Oh my!! Orange and black but not Halloween. This is an amazing card! That butterfly is gorgeous!!
Blessings,
Michelle
An elegant card. What a beautiful way to turn black and orange into something classy and tasteful. I can't help but follow you, Deena!
xxx Asha - Sunny Summer Crafts
AND NOW those dies are on my wishlist too. No wait, I'm moving into your craft room! I almost forgot!
:)
This is fabulous - love the mat shape, and really, it is a perfect sypathy card.
So elegant. Love that you used black and orange and it's NOT a Halloween card.
Post a Comment