This week's challenge at Shopping our Stash is to use wet medium on your project...this card was made as a thank-you to the jazz teacher for the girl's Danse Nocturne creepy clown routine....I tried to mimic the costume design for her card to customize it slightly...I used embossing ink and ultra thick embossing powder to make the centre medallion after spraying it with copper ink and then cracked it to make it look old...filled in the cracks with watered down black paint and sprayed the orange sanded diamonds with copper spray tomake it look a little more like their costume colour and a little less halloweeny...play along with us, will you?
Tuesday, August 5, 2014
#47 - danse nocturne thanks
This week's challenge at Shopping our Stash is to use wet medium on your project...this card was made as a thank-you to the jazz teacher for the girl's Danse Nocturne creepy clown routine....I tried to mimic the costume design for her card to customize it slightly...I used embossing ink and ultra thick embossing powder to make the centre medallion after spraying it with copper ink and then cracked it to make it look old...filled in the cracks with watered down black paint and sprayed the orange sanded diamonds with copper spray tomake it look a little more like their costume colour and a little less halloweeny...play along with us, will you?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Those girls are so cute! And your card totally coordinates. Love the cracking and blackening.I'm sure she loved it!
Fantastic! You did a fab job matching the card to the costumes!
Post a Comment