Tuesday, August 19, 2014
#49 - chippy flip card
This week's challenge at Shopping our Stash is to use or make your own chipboard on your project. This flower chip board is one of the first chipboard embellishements that I ever purchased...and it finally has a home. I am trying hard to use up all my bits and pieces and it is a challenge in itself, but one I am diligently working on...play along this week, will you?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hi, Deena! This is just too adorable! I love the image, he is perfect for this delightful project. The colors pop and make this a treat for the eye. What a great way to flip the chip!
Hugz,
Chana
A darling flip/flop chipboard card, Deena!
Your flip card turned out really cute with all that floral chipboard! I love the fun colors too! NJ!
Post a Comment