Tuesday, August 26, 2014

#51 cow and more cows



This week's challenge at Shopping our Stash is the ABC's - you need to do a project with something that starts with the letter A and B and C...I chose Animals, blue sky and clouds...I made this card for my niece's teacher as he has a thing for cows and it was her special request...how could you turn that down?  Play along with us this week, will you?

5 comments:

Leslie Hanna said...

LOVE those cows! :)

lauren bergold said...

the card was already AWESOME obviously, but it's even better now i know for whom it was made! <3

Chana Malkah said...

This is so cute! I think I will steal this idea...substituting cats for the cows! Nice job!
Hugz,
Chana

Donna said...

Lovin those cows! Fab ABC card!

Chris Dring said...

How stinkin cute is this card!? Love the cows!