Tuesday, September 2, 2014

#52 - Don't crimp my style

This week's challenge at Shopping our Stash is "don't crimp my style"  - you must use something corrugated on your projects...this paper came already corrugated for me, so I didn't have to locate my crimping tool...which is good cuz I haven't seen it in a while and am not really sure that I still have it in my stash....but now I may just have to look for it because I do know that I did own one at some point in my scrappy life...play along with us, will you?

4 comments:

lauren bergold said...

corrugated cardboard PLUS sequins AND feathers!!! YOWZA!!! <3

Donna said...

Gorgeous! Love the sequins and feathers!

Leslie Hanna said...

HAHAHAHAHA, omg, lost stampy tools. It's like the Land of Misfit Toys.

Pamellia said...

Wow, very beautiful! I love your soft neutrals and that feather is just gorgeous! Love how you used the white corrugated cardboard to break up the beiges! Stunning! :)