This week's challenge at Shopping our Stash is to use something that is unfinished on your work station...these frames and birds were cut out for a card class that I was teaching this time last year at our local scrapbook store....I flapped them altogether and finished up a quick Christmas card...play along will you?
Tuesday, December 8, 2015
#63 - ufo
This week's challenge at Shopping our Stash is to use something that is unfinished on your work station...these frames and birds were cut out for a card class that I was teaching this time last year at our local scrapbook store....I flapped them altogether and finished up a quick Christmas card...play along will you?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
A year ago? Wow. Nicely done!
super-duper cuuuuuuuuuuute! ♥
Nice mash up and they work so well together!
Hugz,
Chana
Super cute! Love the wee tweeters!
Post a Comment