This week's challenge at Shopping our Stash is pretty self explanatory - all that glitters is gold...I did two varieties for this challenge following the same set up - one for a wedding and one for a thank you card...using gold is not my favourite...I always will gravitate to silver when doing metallic projects, but I like the way these turned out...might have to use gold more ofter..play along with us, will you?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Both cards are gorgeous, fabulous use of gold. I too would use silver before gold.
ooooh! a two-fer... twice as nice!!! :)
So very pretty!
Beautiful CAS cards, and I love the craft-efficiency you've got going on! That background paper is cool-- is it feathers or marbled paper? Lovely wither way! (and they look great with your countertop!)
I usually gravitate to silver as my go to metallic as well...but look at these gorgeous cards!! You make me want to use more gold!!
Fab job!!
Stunning gold embellished CAS cards!
Really gorgeous use of gold for cards that are elegant but not fussy.
Deena, this are a pair of gorgeous, CAS, golden cards, those die cut images look beautiful with that lovely, pearlized paper as a background.
Beautiful work.
Hugs,
Maria.
Both projects are quite lovely! Nicely crafted, indeed!
Hugz,
Chana
Post a Comment