This week's challenge at Shopping our Stash is called crazy for colouring and the title says it all...just colour something...whether it is with markers, crayons, inks, gelato or pencil crayons - just get your colour on. I used copic markers on these little barn animals...just some basic colours, nothing too detailed. Play along with us, will you?
Tuesday, September 4, 2018
#94-95 crazy for colouring
This week's challenge at Shopping our Stash is called crazy for colouring and the title says it all...just colour something...whether it is with markers, crayons, inks, gelato or pencil crayons - just get your colour on. I used copic markers on these little barn animals...just some basic colours, nothing too detailed. Play along with us, will you?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Cute and punny for the win!!
Oh come on now!!!
Those are just too freakin' cute!
I love that you have horse and pig matching paper!!
These are just too awesome!!
Oh heck!! These cards are funny and punny and adorable.
I love how you matched the pattern papers to both of this delightful images.
I hope you don't mind but I'm going to borrow those sentiments.
Awesome cards Deena.
Hugs.
Haha! These sentiments are so funny! Way to go!
Post a Comment