This week's challenge at Shopping our Stash is to use a ink smoothing technique on your project. I was asked by my local legion to make some Christmas cards for our troops overseas to add to the shoe boxes of supplies that they send. I am making 40 of them and this is a few that I have started with. I used oxide inks to do the smoothing with and thought the result was cool. Play along with us, will you?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
WOW!! Deena, you really created a beautiful bunch of Christmas cards, I love that tree stamp with the lovely sentiment and your smooshed panel is the perfect background for it.
Awesome card.
XO
Good for you-- these will be loved by the recipients. I do love the ones that look like a snowy sky, but the camouflage-looking backgrounds seem appropriate!
WOW look at you go!
Those are just STUNNING!!!!
And what a great cause!
I am going to see if our local Legion does something similar
Post a Comment