Tuesday, September 11, 2018

#96 - up cycling



This week's challenge at Shopping our Stash is up cycling...use something that would be trash and make it into something new...I chose to use these paint samples and an old clipboard and spruced it up a bit for my Christmas list of purchased gifts....play along with us, will you?

4 comments:

Wendy Bellino said...

Brilliant use of your stash (red is my favorite color!)!

Maria Rodriguez. said...

I love those paint sample cards at the stores but I've never thought of using them in this super creative way.
Love what you did to your old clipboard, you certainly gave it new life with all of these beautiful images and colors.
Great project Deena.
XO

Mimi said...

Cute, Deena!!! Great idea to make a holiday clipboard!

Barbara Godden said...

So awesome, nice job upcycling. I've sure missed a lot not having internet at the cottage, next year will be different.