
I made this card for the indulgence challenge over at Shirley's 2 Girls...I love their challenges...and they always have a twist. Today's challenge is for something indulgent...and what is more indulgent than chocolate...hmm...maybe paper and bling? Anyway this card has all three, so there...all indulgences covered! I stamped the chocolates from a gel-a-tins set, covered them in stickles and put them in little petit four wrappers. The card even smells like chocolate...I cut the heart out on the cricut and made a scalloped edge for a box with a punch and some left over paper. The phrase reads : Man can not live on chocolate alone. But a woman can! Of course who ever wrote this has never met my husband...he could exist soley on coffee and chocolate, and many days he does. I did this second picture so you could see how 3-D it truly looks. You can find the challenge here:
http://www.s2gpapercraftingcontest.blogspot.com/ and they are having a blog hop as well. Join in the fun!

Thanks for looking.
8 comments:
So cute! I love the box of chocolates!Thanks for joining us at S2G! BTW our Blog Hop has been extended to Jan. 27
Cute as can be! So glad you like the challenges and hope you'll keep playing at S2G!
Ann
Love it!!!
Gorgeous card, love your chocolates. I agree with you paper and bling are indulgences too. Thanks for playing along with us at S2G's Twisted Thursday!
Adorable - luv it!
Thanks for joining us at S2G.
Peace & Luv,
Jeannie
this is amazing! and I think my hubby likes chocos even more than I do! grins! thanks for playing with us at S2G! :)
Wow what a fabulous card, the dimensions you've used are so clever and the sentiment is quite right too! Thanks for joining Shirleys2Girls at Twisted Thursday :)
Yummy! Fabulous card! thanks for playing with us over at shirleys2girls twisted thursday.
Post a Comment