Monday, November 22, 2010

Project 365 #127 - Fall coloured Christmas tags

I did these tags for the Opus Gluei challenge, using the specified fall colours...brownish cranberry, green, yellow and orange... http://opus-gluei.blogspot.com/ . My tags have them all in small amounts for some and larger for others...I would have done something Thanksgivingish, but for us, that has been over for a month and it is hard to do a fall card when the ground is snow white, so Christmas tags it is....this also makes 529 projects for me this year...wahoo

3 comments:

Electra said...

529? Wow! Way to go! These tags are lovely,Deena, I especially like how you've done the bottoms of them.
Hey, thanks for visiting my blog and commenting on the "cold" I was whining about. Just for fun, I looked to see where you are from and you're from Canada too! Too funny! I guess we can both complain about the cold! lol

Jana said...

These tags are beautiful. I love seeing how differently everyone uses the inspiration provided. I am so impressed with your project count. 529! WOW. I can't imagine living any further north than I do now. Yikes. Snow already. But then I grew up in San Diego, so I grab a sweater when the temp drop below 70F. LOL

Rosemary said...

I think your interpretation of the challenge is great, we do want everybody to make them their own. These tags are marvelous and as soon as Thanksgiving is over here I'm already thinking of Christmas projects (actually that sometimes happens in October too). Add snow and I'd HAVE to make a Christmas project too!

Thanks for participating with us at Opus Gluei!