Tuesday, February 1, 2011

let it snow....yikes

for those of you wintering in places waaayyy warmer than this (mother), here's a glimpse of what you are missing....this is just the junk from the street in front of the house...the snow banks are high enough that the girls can reach the branches on the city trees....wow! this is insane! so much for having any grass left by the spring...the snowplows will have done a number on our front yard! but at least we can drive on the road now....wahoo

1 comment:

Rosemary said...

Look at all that snow! Sheesh, I'm bummed that the snow we have left is now dirty and crusty. At least when it is pretty then you can say - well, it is nice to look at...but now, not so much! Spring will come, it really will, honest. I hope that darn groundhog didn't see the shadow. I would like an early spring!