I am so excited...I finally have all of my unmounted and clear stamps organized...it only took me a year, but it is done...now I can find everything that I am looking for easily...just need labels for the sides of the containers and I am ready to go! These cases from Stampin' Up are awesome...they hold stamps on the front and the back, so you can put a couple of sets at least in each one....thanks for looking! If you want to check out other workspaces, go here: http://stamping-ground.blogspot.com/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
What a collection of stamps! How much fun would it be to look through those?
Wow Deena, what a great great job...and wow Deena, you have an awesome collection of stamps! So impressed by your staying power, well done, they'll just be so easy to use now!
Wow with so many stamps no wonder it took nearly a year to organise ~ Nicky no. 9
Hi Deena, that was a big job to take on - so many stamp sets, no wonder it took you so long to sort organise. A job well done, I'd say. Elizabeth x #79
wow, you have been busy
Love the stamps! I love those boxes too. I use them to store stamps, bling, markers, pieces of cards I am doing in mass, Just about everything! Thanks for sharing.
Vickie
Look at all those stamps, what a great collection you have. I really like those SU cases, I wish those were available when I unmounted mine... I have mine stored in CD jewel cases.
wow! what a lot of stamps you have! You've done a great organisation job too
Post a Comment