Thursday, June 2, 2011

2011 365 #085 - got mail?

This weeks challenge at the Opus Gluei was to decorate something to go in the mail...I did this extremely tacky envelope...the girl at the post office laughed at it...ha ha on her, cuz now they are going on strike...maybe she should have been nicer to me???  you can find the challenge here...come play along!  Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

Jana said...

I love the meadow feel to this envelope. Those butterflies are so pretty. The recipient is going to love it too. Thanks so much for being such a loyal OPUS GLUEI participant.

Rosemary said...

Actually, I really like the effect you went for on this envelope - it's got a fantasy feel to it that I think looks cool. What a wonderful change from the usual boring envelopes we get in the mail. I hope the strike does not go on for too long!

PetraB said...

I really love the envelope with the little butterflies and the meadowfeel to it.