Tuesday, June 14, 2011

SOS Challenge 4 - SOS - 2011 365 #091

 This is my card for the Shopping Our Stash SOS challenge...the challenge is to use SOS titled items (stickles, ocean, stamps etc.)...I used the following for this challenge:
  • sea shell ric rac - this is the first embellishment I ever bought for scrapbooking and never used
  • ocean theme
  • stampin up stamps that have never seen ink - there are three from this set combined on this image
  • SEI paper - this paper is so old that I bought it before they made double sided paper... yup...there was a time before the coordinated double side that we all know and love!
  • Stickles and sparkles - I used copper stickles and yellow glitter to make the sand...it is quite blingy in real life!
  • Scalloped edging - just cuz I like that
  • Stripes
  • and the pretty home made flowers that my mom crocheted for me...with some sea shells on top.
Hopefully that is enough SOS inspiration for you to hop on board and join in this week's challenge!
I am also entering this card in the following challenges:
Quirky crafts: brown blue and green
a spoonful of sugar: splish splash
anything goes challenge: here comes summer
Deep ocean challenge: anything goes as long as there is an ocean image

3 comments:

Cindy van Oorschot said...

What a great card, I love the texture of the shells. I'm surprised you hadn't inked up the set of stamps. It's such a lovely set. I have the second set in that series and I love them.
Cindy

* Shell B.* said...

Awesome job Deena....love all the elements of the card!

Thanks for joining us this week at Come and
Get it Challenges!

Shell~Alaska♥

Minna said...

Beautiful card, love the colours and image. Thanks for joining us at Deep Ocean Challenge.
Hugs,Minna