![]()
This is my submission for the
Shopping our Stash tools of the trade challenge...now I know why those tools sit in a drawer and will be going up for sale at the next scrapbook garage sale!
I used the Fastenator waste of $$$ for the staples, the I-Top waste of $$$ for the Hello Kitty brads, my Distresser from Zutter (which I thought was a waste of $$$, but I am starting to become fond of the effect), home made Pearl-Ex (remember Pearl Ex?? anyone??) glimmer mist, an unused Cuttlebug folder and an unused Cricut cartridge that I just had to have 5 years or so ago. The Happy Birthday is a Martha Stewart punch that I haven't used and the paper is from a Hello Kitty paper pack that I bought before the Cartridge (which is probably why I had to have the cartridge). The flowers are from a giant Prima pack that I paid way to much $$$ for and never opened...so I decided to start using everything up... why not? I made this card for my neice's 3rd birthday...I wish Hello Kitty had a teapot for her tea party...but a flower will have to do.
Thanks for looking!
6 comments:
Great card Deena xx Jan
This is great! Can you let me know where you got the "Hello Kitty" because that is my granddaughter's theme this year and can't find anything! Thanks
I love Hello Kitty and this card is too cute!
This is so cute!! I love all the Hello Kitty buttons and the cute HB sentiment! I have a cricut but sadly never use it....don't know why I didn't think of it for this challenge :)
Great way to use your stash!!
Can't go wrong with Hello Kitty! A lady in the lobby where I work had a hello kitty backpack today and I thought it would go well with your card! hehe
Aren't you glad though that you used all of those $$$ purchases now? The card is absolutely adorable, and all of the elements work perfectly together. I'm very intrigued and want to play with the Shop Our Stash challenges - I need to carve out the time to do the challenges now!
Post a Comment