Sunday, June 5, 2011

2011 365 #086 dance teacher thank you cards


 I made these cards this morning to say thanks to the two ballet teachers, the tap and jazz teacher and the irish teacher...yippee, dance is almost finished for the year...recital tomorrow and we are done for the summer!  I used the sketch from the Sweet Stop  ...I love their sketches....I cut the shoes out on the Cricut from the Twinkle toes cartridge (finally used it!)...the paper is Basic Grey and the flowers are Prima resin ones that I was hoarding...used the Bow Easy to make the shoe ribbons...I am entering these cards in the following challenges:
The Sweet Stop - sketch
Stamptacular Sunday - pink, black, tan and white
Crafty Catz - lots of circles
Basic Grey Challenges - shabby chic
Thanks for looking!



10 comments:

Curly said...

OMG these are so very pretty and fabulous design and layout and those silhouettes are just perfect,

Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Catz this week, for our Lots of Circles

Good Luck with the challenge,
Hugs Bridget Crafty Catz DT :0)x

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a pretty set of cards Deena. Love the theme, the colors... the silhouette images... just perfect... great take on the sketch. Thanks for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop. :o)

leslie (crookedstamper) said...

These are aDORable! I was ready to ask you what stamp that was when I read the word "Cricut". Drat.

I'll bet their dance instructors will LOVE these.

lindyloo said...

Oh my this is just simply stunning thank you for sharing your beautiful work with us at the crafty catz
linda x

Rosemary said...

What a cute set of cards and so appropriate for the dance teachers, they are going to love them!

Bron said...

These are so pretty, I love the ballet shoes and those flowers are gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at Stamptacular this week hugs from Bron :D

carol said...

oh so pretty,lovely creations, thanks for joining us this week at craftycatz, x carol

Heather said...

Stunning cards Deena, gorgeous colours and images, perfect for your dance teachers - hope your recital went well!!
Thanks so much for joining us at Basic Grey,
hugs
Heather xx

Julie said...

Really pretty cards - great colour combo! thanks for joining in our challenge at Basic Grey, Juliexx

Heather said...

love these cards. they turned out so nice